Success in sports betting is a combination of many factors. There are frequent cases where we have done a serious research before formulating our prediction, we have looked at all possible points of view, we are confident in our predictions... and in the end we do not know the final outcome of the match.
The reason is that there are many factors in sports betting that we as bettors cannot control. But on the other hand, there are factors that are completely under our control. Below, we will highlight some of the most important ones that we have to deal with in order to be able to prevail in the difficult battle with bookmakers…
- Never bet more than you can afford to lose... That's right, taking a quick loan or a loan from a friend to earn a quick $ 200 from a United couple is not a good idea. But no way.
- Never bet your entire bank on a single match. There is no such thing as a “sure match”. As sure as a prediction looks, something is always likely to go wrong - for example, a red card in the 10th minute, a referee error, a missed penalty, or a random rebound.
- Avoid low odds. The risk is not worth it. Football is a game where logic does not always prevail.
- Avoid stacking multiple matches in a straight column. Play single (single bets) or a maximum of 2-3 matches in a column.
- Avoid betting on markets with multiple end-to-end options. For example, if you are betting on the First Half / End Score, your chance of success is mathematically 1 out of 9, as the options are 9. Instead, bet on selections of 2 (eg Under / Over 2.5) or 3 (1X2) ) exit options.
- Don't bet blindly just because you have a premonition or because one team sounds more familiar to you. Do research before formulating your estimate. There is plenty of up-to-date information on the Internet for every major football match.
- Take advantage of bookmaker promotions and bonuses. We will help you with that.
- Compare the odds offered by the different bookmakers. Bet on bookmakers with the highest odds.
- Keep calm and discipline. Do not bet under the influence of strong emotions, alcohol or other substances.
- Don't bet for the purpose of losing previous losses. This has a negative effect on your realistic judgment.
- Don't bet on sports and championships you don't know. How can you be sure that there are people in the Norwegian 4th Division on the field, not white bears?
- Be patient. Success never comes once. Everyone happens to go into a bad series or make a mistake. The important thing is to maintain discipline and learn from our mistakes.